Aerial Mapping & Surveying
Aerial drones offer the possibility of realtime high-resolution aerial mapping at a fraction of the cost of satellite or full-scale aircraft solutions. Due to their lower operating altitude and incredible stability, the quality of the mapping imagery from drones usually exceeds that of traditional methods.
- Agriculture, both visible light and near-infra-red (precision agriculture analysis, terrain models, NDVI imagery for crop health, etc)
- Forestry, and other large scale industries
- Construction planning and up to the minute progress mapping
- Government and Council mapping, planning and inspection
- Accident & Crime Scene Investigation overhead maps, live at the time of the investigation
Skymount can provide basic aerial photo mosaics. Please get in touch and we can talk about which option is most suitable for your needs.